Tuesday 16 December 2014

Review: White Pleated Tennis Skirt

 ayyy finally done with finals! now that i'm home from university I'll be reviewing a long list of clothing items~~~ Over the past few weeks I've actually been collecting (read: hoarding) a lot of new clothing items, both from sponsorships as well as from stress induced shopping sprees on my part so I have a lot to show and I'm super excited!! I will be making a haul post in the near future so pls look out for it~  

But first, today I will be reviewing this flawless skirt from banggood! This was my absolute favorite item from everything i got recently, thank you so much to Judy from banggood for kindly sponsoring me!


                                       


packaging: 





  • Size:XS,S,M
  • Material:Cotton,Polyester
  • Color:White,Black




















\








if it ever looks like that i'm wearing the same skirt in all those outfits that would because I am and I fucking love this skirt. 

Design: /5

I've been eyeing a white pleated tennis skirt for a long time now, ever since american apparel came out with it...and as you can see, this is a rip-off of the american apparel one because im a poor university student with a mountain of ever-increasing debt and ain't nobody got like $60 to spend on a skirt ^^ im a little weirded out as to why it says american apparel on all the tags but i mean im not complaining /o/

Quality: /5

the skirt from banggood was only around $16 BUT this is such good quality even my mom reluctantly admitted how good the quality was (and thats saying a lot). The material is really sturdy and stiff? as in not flimsy and it stays in its shape like it should. i love it. 

Fitting: ♥/5

I got the skirt in size XS and it fits pretty well? It doesn't really hug tightly around the waist but its not too loose either and sits on my hips well. 

Overall: ♥/5

I'd also like to mention that the SHIPPING WAS FREE and also my order came with an automated email that gave you a tracking ID for each item you got! also did i mention i love this skirt 

Sorry I am SO wordy with my reviews idk how to fix it OTL. 
Thank you for reading! 

You can check out the skirt HERE! You can also find some flash deals that the site is currently offering HERE! And lastly I also received another item from them, which I will be reviewing in my next post so stay tuned~ 


Tumblr: aizou
Instagram: @bigoterie







3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. I just wanted to say I really like your style! :) and I especially love your tumblr feed

    ReplyDelete