Friday 19 December 2014

Rosewe Review: Geometric Pullover

Just got this sweater in the mail thanks to ROSEWE for their sponsorship! Here's what I thought about it~




DESCRIPTION
Size: One-size
Colours: Grey, Yellow
Material: Cotton Blend
Shoulder: 45cm
Bust: 104cm
Sleeve Length: 56cm
Clothing Length: 60cm 



















 Review:

Design: /5
Deign is very cute and unique. Clever to put detailing on the sleeve because its uncommon but looks very dynamic and pops very nicely!! This is a nice addition to my closet which you guys might soon come to realize is 90% comprised of solid coloured items. Totally stepping out of my comfort zone here. But not too much because I'm still sticking with my monochromatic colours. 

Quality: /5
The sweater looks exactly how it does on the site. Material is also fleecy inside! Which is always very important bc I live in Canada where its negative asshole degrees out~~~~~~

Fitting: /5
This sweater is only offered in a one-size but it fit me surprisingly well. You might gotta be careful if you have slightly wider shoulders. Always check the quantitative measurements and never trust what I put here tbh

Overall: /5
Pretty happy with this overall! You guys can probably tell I really like pullovers and my collection grows yet again ohohoho. Will be wearing this out tmrw!!

The sweater can be found HERE
Take a little browse through ROSEWE!
Beanie: H&M
Skirt: here (review here)


Thanks for reading gaiz

Tumblr: aizou
Instagram: @bigoterie

No comments:

Post a Comment