Monday 9 February 2015

Banggood Review: Clothing Haul!


Banggood was so kind to sponsor me again with more of their products! My mom now knows them as the surprisingly good-quality-online-store-that-my-white-skirt-was-from. They sent me some jewelry as well and I'll be making a separate review post for that so please look out for it! Here we go:


 They all came in packaging this:


Shipping was free and a tracking ID was included so you can tell where the packages are!

Pullover

DESCRIPTION:
Size: One-Size
Colour: Black
Material: Cotton
Bust: 102 cm
Sleeve Length: 74 cm
Length: 61 cm









Review:
Design: /5
We all know this is a copy of the Acne Studios swear! But tbh the font is a little too big for my taste and its like...that microsoft word default font like calibri or something and it makes me mildly uncomfortable idk i like Roman type font better for some reason. The sweater looks exactly like it does on the site though (and like the Acne Studio one) so I don't know what I expected haha. nice but i feel a little awkward wearing it out into the streets bc i feel like it doesn't look very official printed shirt-like, more....microsoft default font like.... do you know what i mean? 

Quality: /5
All cotton! My mother smiles upon the quality of this shirt! Very comfortable and probably wont shrink in your dryer AND it wont make your hair staticy in the winter because its cotton. YAS

Fitting: /5
This sweater is only offered in a one-sized and its kind of very large on me. I also don't really like the way the shoulder fits me its more saggy and shapeless than I expected. Check the measurements!

Overall: /5
The sweater is satisfactory overall! 

Beanie

DESCRIPTION:
Colour: Navy, Black, Grey
Size: One-size
Circumference: 56-58 cm







 Review:

Design: /5
Nohant again! A lot a lot of you have been asking where I got my other (faux) Nohant sweater is from so i'm guessing you guys like it a lot...well so do i. Design is awesome and the navy colour is a super nice shade and will go well with anything you wear! The shape of it is also nice when you wear it, not too droopy and not too much sticking up. 

Quality: /5
The quality is awesome. The hat is very thick actually and soft and warm. Not scratchy at all! Also the material is stretchy so it goes around my big head /o/

Fitting: /5
Fits very well!

Overall: /5
Love this hat~~~

Leggings

DESCRIPTION:
Waist: 56cm-66cm
Hip: 72cm-82cm
Front Rise: 17cm
Thigh: 40cm-50cm
Length: 87cm











 Review:

Design: /5
DUUUUUUUUUUDE you have no idea how excited I was when I saw these leggings. Its been a while since those tights with the same print has been around but I never felt that inclined to get one because the print was so light on the tights and didn't show up that well on them because the tights were thin. But that is not a problem at all with these leggings! Love them so much wowowow

Quality: /5
The site does not list it as cotton and I also have a feeling its not when I wear them, but thats ok because I love the design so much. It's considerably comfortable but I haven't washed them yet and I'm kinda worried the print might peel when I do. I'll update you guys on that one. 

Fitting: /5
Actually the leggings are kind of loose on me around my thigh area....but I have this problem with probably every pair of pants I buy. Check your measurements. On the other hand, the material is quite stretchy and if you read the measurements you'll notice they give you a pretty big range of numbers so I'm guessing that means thats how much the leggings will stretch!

Overall: /5
I love them and I can't wait for the weather to get above -30 so I might have the chance of wearing them out!!! In the mean time I'll just wear them around the house ^^

Thank you all so much for reading that super long post! 
The pullover HERE
The beanie HERE!
The leggings HERE!
All of the above were from the awesome site: BANGGOOD while the opinions were all my own!
Check out their newly available Jewlery Collection HERE 
(and use 44aa12 for $4 off on orders over $20)

Thanks for reading lovelies  (◕ヮ◕)

Tumblr: aizou
Instagram: @bigoterie


No comments:

Post a Comment