Saturday 28 February 2015

Brave Store Review: Strawberry Phone Case

Jane of Brave Store has kindly sent me this adorable phone case to review! Check it out~


Available for: S3, S4, iPhone 4/S, iPhone 5
Colours: Pink, Rose Red, Red
Made of soft TPU

Mine is in rose red! 








my outfit today~ mirror is too short lol

Design: /5
So cute! I love the colour and idk if you see but the colour is kind of gradient at the top from orange to pink and its sooo prettyyyy~~~ I also like that the case is plastic? my last one is the rubbery kind and bc i literally carry it everyone and use it everywhere it literally got so dirty omfg 

Quality: /5
The case is very sturdy! protect your phone! BUT the little green part at the top is not actually attached its kinda loosely fitted into a slot so like........i.....lost....it..........,.........................the tragedy....... but thats partly my fault bc i throw my phone around all the time but like ;~~~~~~~~~~~~; im so sad.....it still looks like a strawberry right?

Overall: /5
Overall i love it!! Its so damn cute but make sure you superglue the small green part or something so you dont lose it pls dont let the tragedy repeat itself 

Thank you for reading! 
Phone case can be found HERE

Tumblr: aizou
Instagram: @bigoterie

No comments:

Post a Comment