Friday 27 March 2015

Sheinside Review: Navy Double Breasted Coat



It is the end of march and its still snowing here and the wind still hurts like hell. But today I got home and found my Sheinside package waiting for me and I'm so excited to do this review! Sheinside a pretty huge and pretty established online store and honestly the store was sponsoring one of the first fashion bloggers I ever followed and also kind of led me to wanting to become a fashion blogger too. Now that I became affiliated with Sheinside it kinda feels like I achieved some underlying goal or something (/•ิ_•ิ)/  

ANYWAYS heres the actually flawless peacoat I got from Sheinside! Much thanks to Susan for sponsoring me ♥ 





Description:
Colors :Navy, Khaki, Green, Wine Red
Material :Tweed
Length(cm) :S:78CM M:79CM,L:80CM,XL:81CM
Sleeve Length(cm) :S:59CM M:60CM,L:61CM,XL:62CM
Bust(cm) :S:92CM M:96CM,L:100CM,XL:104CM
Shoulder(cm) :S:39CM M:40CM,L:41CM,XL:42CM
Size available :S,M,L,XL

Packaging and Shipping:
It came in a nice neat package and shipping actually took 8 DAYS????? AMAZING. this is actually literally the first time shipping came so quickly that im gonna talk about it bc i was genuinely surprised. IDK if i live very out of the way but shipping to my place usually takes 2+ weeks. I was super happy that this came so quickly.




Details: 







 Modelin:











 Review: 
 Design: ♥/5
I LOVE THE SHOULDERS ON THIS COAT. its super sharp and perfect and looks so good and thats honestly what i was really looking for in a coat! You can see the inside is padded for warmth so thats awesome too. The colour is really perfect, its a really sophisticated shade of navy and it'll go with everything! Also love the lapels and the SHOULDERS and the double-breastedness and the pockets. Love it.
ShQuality: /5
My mother says the quality is just OK but I mean i think its pretty nice LOL. The inside is padded for warmth and the material is thick! You can see from the close up pics i took that its actually a pretty damn nice coat. 

Fitting♥/5
This coat fits me pretty well mostly the shoulders are GREAT!! the torso might be a little too wide as in it doesn't really close in on the waist but silhouette as a whole looks pretty nice still. The sleeves are also a good length! (I got a size small)

Overall: ♥/5
Very nice coat overall! Im super happy with how it looks on me and I cant wait to wear it with a bunch of items in my closet but like 98% of them are in my school dorm rn so i'll have to get back before i can do that....Im gonna show off to all my friends though! I look super cool and chic and sharp WITH THE SHOULDERS OMG YAS

Find the coat HERE
Check out the store Sheinside HERE

Thanks for reading guys ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Tumblr: aizou
Instagram: @bigoterie







No comments:

Post a Comment