Tuesday 21 April 2015

ROMWE Review: White Flare Cami Dress


Hello world I finished my final exams yesterday and I'm officially done first year of uni! I came home to a ton of packages and I'll be making my way through reviewing them in the next few days~ Here is a review for this dress that Lily of ROMWE kindly sponsored me  At first when she contacted me I was like wait I think you made a mistake because I'm already an affiliate for ROMWE and shes like nono just pick a thing you want now and I was like dam o ok! 

It arrived in this package and I kinda laughed because it said Sheinside on it and I was like wait I swear the dress was from ROMWE...... but yea anyways they probably have the same manufacturer and merchandisers anyways so. 



  • Color :White
  • Material :Polyester
  • Neckline :Round Neck
  • Silhouette :Flare
  • Bust(cm) :S:84cm, M:88cm, L:92cm
  • Waist Size(cm) :S:74cm, M:78cm, L:82cm
  • Length(cm) :S:86cm, M:87cm, L:88cm
  • Sleeve Length :Sleeveless
  • Size Available :S,M,L





The dress was way too wide for me here........I think I'l sew it in later. I got this in size small but yea I'm too skinny so this happened. 



For all the pics I took for this review I pinned the sides down with some pins! 




 I did it for the aesthetics.





plant


Details:




Sorry for the wrinkles I took it straight out of the package and it was like this...






Review:
Design:  /5
If  u look in the stock photo the front sleeveless torso thing part of the design is indeed a little weird like the cut goes really narrow and then goes fully wide? I thought it'd look ok on me but yea the...wide part..just goes too..wide on me (sorry i just literally have absolutely no eloquence) and I'll have to sew it in later! Other than that I absolutely love the flare silhouette and it looks great! The material is great at keeping its shape. Even though its a really simple solid coloured dress, it still looks very unique and pretty!!! 

Quality: /5
Hmm well its made of polyester but I guess it had to be in order to keep its shape so I'll forgive.......It feels like neoprene but thin which is petty cool! I haven't worn it out in hot weather yet (i legit cant because its april 21 and it just hailed outside for like 10 min here i kid you not) but I'd expect it to have pretty good ventilation because of the flare haha. 

Fitting: ♥.5/5
OK yea its like a dress I never tried on I shouldn't have expected much and I basically never fit in dresses so idk why I tried... /sobs/ its so nice though so i'll try my best to sew it in and hopefully not mess up. Another reason might be because I have no boobs so maybe it was like made for boob room

Overall: 
♥.5/5
OOKKKK like I really really really like this dress except it didn't fit me but I MEAN its super...nice............and so pretty and such a nice white and such a nice flare and keeps its shape its just wow everything is nice except that it didnt fit....but i mean it looks pretty nice in my pictures because I pinned it right so it'll probably be fine after i sew it!!! ya!! 

Find the dress HERE
Check out the store ROMWE HERE

Thanks for reading bbs  o (◡‿◡✿)

Tumblr: aizou
Instagram: @bigoterie


No comments:

Post a Comment