Tuesday 21 April 2015

Sheinside Review


I cannot believe another Sheinside package came to me so soon after I just finished that last review I did for them! Their shipping is straight up amazing, this item arrived exactly 7 days after it was shipped, and the person I was in contact with pretty much shipped it the day of or the day after I ordered it! Thank you so much to Susan from Sheinside~ Here is my review for this jacket:




Black Long Sleeve Zipper Coat

Color :Black, red
Material :Polyester
Size available :S,M,L
Shoulder(cm) :S:33cm,M:34cm,L:35cm
Length(cm) :S:70cm,M:71cm,L:72cm
Sleeve Length(cm) :S:59cm,M:60cm,L:61cm
Bust(cm) :S:76cm,M:80cm,L:84cm












Details:





(sleeve)


 (back)

 (shoulder)

(collar)

Review:
Design:  /5
The overall design of the jacket is very nice and sophisticated, with the shoulders looking really sharp and the diagonal zipper giving it a chic vibe! This jacket is pretty much a blazer in terms of its silhouette haha. I do find that its a little too mature/formal/idk?? looking for me and I'm kind of just looking for something more casual and black to pop over my usual outfits just to give a little more warmth. I think I'll find some difficulty styling this for everyday wear....some people can pull it off but I look 12 and yea I just feel like I can't wear this on a daily basis. One redeeming point is that it has working pockets!!!!

Quality: /5
Well...my mom hates it....its completely polyester and even though it keeps its shape pretty well because of the shoulder padding and how fitted it is, I cant help but feel the material kind of takes a little of the sophistication away? The whole quality and material just doesn't look super primp and stiff yk? Oh another thing is that the zippers are too....yellow...? The shade of gold is actually just a shade away from a nice class gold and its made of plastic so it can look kind of cheap if you look closely. Only if you look closely though lol

Fitting: /5
This actually fits super awesome on me! If you read the Buyer's Reviews that Sheinside has (which i think is literally so helpful!!), you can see that a lot of people complained about the sizing being too small and to buy a size up! Since the waist is very fitted and sharp, its important to make sure this fits well~ I got a size small and it fits awesome so I'd say its an XS in most stores. The shoulders and waist actually fit well in all the right areas and I'm really happy about that

Overall: 
♥.5/5
I'd say its an OK coat overall! Other than the fact that I am kind of at a loss of where to wear this to because the fitting and the style is too formal for my usual mens-tee-and-jeans style haha. 

Find the jacket HERE
Check out the store Sheinside HERE

Thanks for reading bbs  (* ̄з ̄)

Tumblr: aizou
Instagram: @bigoterie

No comments:

Post a Comment