Sunday 3 May 2015

Dresslink Review!


I recently came across the store Dresslink and a lot of people online are wondering if it is a trustworthy store or not, so I've made a review of these products I've received from them recently! Lendy from their marketing team was nice enough to send me these 2 items, and although they were sponsored, all the opinions are my own honest opinions. I have to say, when I received the items, I was super surprised by how good the quality the items were because I was honestly not expecting much from the prices they were sold at on the store. Check out the top and baseball jacket i received from them below! 

Material: Cotton Blends
Colours: Black, White, Black/White Striped, Gray
Bust: 80cm
Shoulder: 31cm
Sleeve: 15cm
Length: 41cm








 


Review:
Design:  /5
This is just a very standard striped crop top and this item does its job great! The length of the shirt, sleeve and the shoulders and how wide the collar, thickness of the striped etc etc. was absolutely perfect to my liking!!!!! You know those basic crop tops they sell in Garage I hate them so much because the sleeves are too short and the collar is too huge and everything sucks... But everything was perfect in this shirt! I think it looks so nice on me and I'm so happy with this wow. The design is super forgiving and will go with everything you wear! TBH thats a pretty important condition for me bc I have like... no motivation to actually try to coordinate my clothes LOL. I just want all the items in my closet to go with anything I wear TBQH

Quality: /5
SO GOOD!!!!!! The tag says 100% cotton, I'm not too sure but it FEELS pretty cottony! Looks pretty cottony! It doesn't itch against my skin so I'm gonna say its 100% cotton. I think its pretty right. Its not too thin, its not too flowy or rigid its like JUST RIGHT its so perfect and nice ok its perfect for spring and summer! So happy with the quality im cry 

Fitting: /5
This shirt fits me perfectly everywhere like I never find things that fit me but this FITS ME!! The site says 'stretchy' but this shirt like just sets on me and doesn't really stretch when I wear it bc it just legit fits me perfectly LOL. Theres actually no other sizing offered but the shirt does stretch quite a bit when I pull it so I'd say it fits from between XS to M. 

Overall: 
/5
OK this item was literally $2.87 and I was like that's so ridiculous it has to be the shittiest shirt ever and I was SO morbidly curious while waiting for this package LMAO. But actually, don't be TOO fooled by the prices listed on the site because the shipping is actually per item (by weight) and the prices will look quite different when added in! Good thing is, for each item there's a little "Estimate Shipping Fee" button at the bottom so it'll tell you the approx for shipping according to your location! With shipping, the shirt was around $6, still quite cheap! It fits me so well and looks awesome so im just gonna say I LOVE IT


Material: Cotton Blend
Colours: Black, Red, Blue
Sizes: Asian M (US 4), Asian L (US 8-10), Asian XL (US 12)
LITERALLY DO NOT TRUST THOSE SIZES BRUH
Asian
Size
US
Size
EU

Size
UK
Size
AU
Size
Measurement
Chest
Sleeve
Length
M
S(4)
34
6
8
104cm
40.6"
58cm
22.6"
60cm
23.4"
L
M(8-10)
38
10
12
106cm
41.3"
59cm
23.0"
61cm
23.8"
XL
L(12)
42
14
16
108cm
42.1"
60cm
23.4"
62cm
24.2"

me:






 Details:








Review:
Design:  /5
I'm pree cool with the design its just a basic baseball jacket (sorry I'm rly basic and my closet is basically really basic as well). One thing I didn't love about this jacket is the buttons along the front: they're giant round white plastic buttons idk its kinda like....childish idk how else to describe it... just very big and very plastic and kinda strange haha. not sure if its noticeable but most people are too busy noticing themselves anyways. Also another thing is the blue colour is REALLY REALLY PRIMARY BLUE like its so primary and bright it looks like a toy. IDK what shade of blue I wanted in the first place bc the item looks like this on the site too but I think I'll have a little trouble styling this. 

Quality: /5
Well, the site says this is cotton blends but I can definitely tell you there is probably definitely not a lot of cotton in this. The outside feels partly spongy and polyester but its still cool because it keeps its shape. The inside is fleece as you can see from the detail pictures, which will give the jacket a little more warmth! The collar and sleeve detailing feels cotton though LMAO. Even though its not cotton I like that its not flimsy or thin and it'll probably do a good job as a jacket!

Fitting: /5
If you read the sizing as M, L and XL on the site literally DO NOT believe it lmaoooooooo. I got a large and I can tell you this jacket is definitely NOT large and its probably S or even XS haha...... I wanted an oversized jacket though so I was kinda sad but yea this jacket is like...my size. But the chart they gave you on the site (I put it above) gives pretty good measurements like those look like my measurements under L there, so don't trust its labels just trust the numerical measurements! 

Overall: /5
PREE nice jacket overall! 

Find the top HERE
Find the jacket HERE
Check out the store Dresslink HERE
I got the skirt that I'm wearing HERE
Thanks for reading bbs  (´・ω・`)
shoutout to my friend Mandy bc this jacket reminded me of you and so did that emoji

Tumblr: aizou
Instagram: @bigoterie

1 comment: