Friday 15 May 2015

ROMWE Review: Crop Loose Pink Sweatshirt


Check out my review for this crop loose pink sweatshirt I got from ROMWE below!




  • Length(cm) :48cm
  • Bust(cm) :108cm
  • Shoulder(cm) :57cm
  • Size Available :one size
  • Sleeve Length(cm) :50cm
  • Type :Pullovers
  • Pattern Type :Plain
  • Color :Pink
  • Neckline :Round Neck
  • Sleeve Length :Long Sleeve
  • Material :Cotton


pic spam:














Details:








Review: 
Design:  /5
The colour of this sweater...I GUESS its pretty similar to the picture on the site but it was darker than I expected it to be! Kind of a dark and dull pink rather than a soft light pink and I think I will have a little styling this (as you might know...im not that good with colours...). I'm also not super in love with the overall design of the sweater either because I find the torso to be way too wide and that makes the silhouette of it look kind of strange on me. The sleeves are also super wide. Maybe its because there is only one size? I think if you didn't have narrow shoulders this might look better on you than it does on me! But I do really love how the sleeves close in at the end and the collar looks really nice as well! Very 90s

Quality: /5
The quality is very nice! The site says its cotton but the inside is fleece haha. The outside is a very nice cotton though and it is definitely very soft and good quality! The seams are all sewed very neatly and there are no loose threads. 

Fitting: /5
Again, the torso and sleeves are suuuuper wide so I wouldn't say the fitting is all that great. Since its a one-size only product I thought it'd fit like around a medium but I'd say this item ranges from medium to large! 

Overall: /5
This is not a bad sweater tbh and I think it looks really nice with white! Although it has fleece on the inside its not too thick at all and its cropped so it can definitely be worn in the spring and fall! For winter I'd wear it with a shirt underneath. I didn't think it'd be a good idea for me to wear this with skinny jeans because its just way too wide and I'll prob look really disproportionate but I think if you have boyfriend jeans or like slacks/trousers (ooooo pinstriped slacks) it'll probably look really nice! High-waisted shorts will look cute too. 

Find the sweater HERE
Check out the store ROMWE HERE
(white pleated skirt from HERE)

THANKS FOR READING YOU! |( ̄3 ̄)|

Tumblr: aizou
Instagram: @bigoterie

No comments:

Post a Comment