Monday 27 July 2015

ROMWE Review: Button A-Line Denim Skirt


Look at this denim skirt I got from ROMWE! Here's my review~

Listening: ♫ SHINee - View 




  • Waist Size(cm) :S:74cm,M:78cm,L:82cm
  • Size Available :S,M,L
  • Length(cm) :S:48cm,M:49cm,L:50cm
  • Hip Size(cm) :S:92cm,M:96cm,L:100cm
  • Pattern Type :Plain
  • Silhouette :A Line
  • Dresses Length :Above Knee/Short
  • Color :Navy
  • Material :Denim

came in a nice neat package 
shipping took 8 or 9 days which was the quickest for me from romwe so far!


Although I got a size S (I usually wear size 0), it was too big for my waist and it didn't give me the silhouette that I really wanted from the skirt so I just really quickly resized it by sewing in the seams on the side! Below is the end result:

I really love the shape the skirt ended up with and this was the A-line I was looking forward to from the skirt. 

Pix:
















I got a new phone so all the uncropped pictures look really weirdly long to me?? 


Review
Design:  /5
LOVE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT SO TRENDY UGH KILL ME NOW. the colour is so bright and pretty and it really pops and is awesome for summer. (The colour is more like the first few pictures, those pix were taking in natural light ^^) The material of the skirt is thinner than most denim, which bodes fine with me since its a summer skirt after all lmao. And it maintains its shape great! The A-line skirt is really great to accentuate your waist and its so pretty in general I love it............ not to mention the large functional pockets and I love the colour of the stitching it just goes rly well with the colour of the skirt~ 

Quality: /5
Looks and feels pretty good to me! Its stitched very well and neatly everywhere and the zipper/buttons are all very good quality actually!! Only downside is that it smells really strong so the skirt's been hanging out in my backyard a lot lately to get some air. 

Fitting: /5
Well I love the way the skirt fits on me AFTER I tailored it. Although I really enjoy sewing and I don't mind resizing it since I have nothing to do these days anyways, it would be more convenient if maybe romewe offered a wider range of sizes? But then again it very clearly explicitly shows the waist-size measurement in centimeters on the site so....buyers should know. Thats the thing with online shops I guess, sizing options tend to be limited! 

Overall: ♥.5/5
Man, despite the sizing I honestly can't find anything bad about this skirt, the colour is SO PRETTY and the look of it is very trendy and mixxmix and summery and vintage and SO TRENDY OK and it has large pOCKETS so I really am not complaining about anything at all. Very good to wear this summer as denim is def around again from what I'm seeing and the type of fashion I follow! (I haven't worn black bottoms this entire summer srsly...more shades of blue denim...more..) Also from what I can see we are moving past pleated skirts (although they're still around) and definitely ditched the circle skirts lmao and A-line skirts are super trendy now, if its not the wide-legged pants LOL (but im not about that)
....also $15 is really cheap for a skirt this nice....

sorry I havent written a review in a while I got long-winded again aha

Skirt: HERE
Top: Korea
Check out the store ROMWE HERE 

THANKS FOR READING!! (    ̄v ̄)ツ


Tumblr: aizou

No comments:

Post a Comment