Saturday 1 August 2015

Banggood Review: Long-sleeve Knit Crop Top


Another package from BG already! Here's my review of this Long-sleeve Knit Crop Top!

Listening: ♫ Kisum - 심상치 않아 



Autumn Women Elastic Long Sleeve V Neck Knitting Short Sweater


Size: One-size
Colours: Black, Wine Red, White
Material: Knit
Size Table:
TypeOne Size
BustUp to 93cm(36.61'')
Sleeve Length53cm(20.87'')
Shoulder35cm(13.78'')
BackLength39cm(15.35'')

Pics!













do it for aesthetics!!

Review:

Design:  /5
Although it says "Elastic" in the name of the item, I thought it'd be stretchy but not like ELASTIC because thats literally what it is. The top is indeed stretchy and is also very tight! esp around my arms and I had to stretch it out a little bit before it stopped feeling like it was cutting off my circulation oww... I was looking for a nice fitted crop top but the feel of this top wasn't really what I wanted. But the texture of it is cute! One more thing is that the bottom of the top is not...hemmed? it looks like someone chopped it off with scissors. Sometimes its stylistically like that but this one seems like its not supposed to and doesn't really fit with the soft warm vibe of the top? So I didn't really like that about it either. 

Quality: /5
 The fabric feels pretty nice on my skin, the material is thick and knitted like you'd expect it to be but kind of slippery/smooth rather than soft and fluffy. The quality of material is a pass for me though! Like I mentioned, the bottom hem looked really unclean and haphazardly cropped so it look away from the overall quality of the top. 

Fitting: /5
Other than the tightness around the arms part, the closure/stitching around the armpit area kinda fits weird so I have to keep adjusting the shoulders to have it settle normally on my body. Its not that noticeable but its weird when you lift your arms etc. ALSO!!! This top is a one-size but I think it would only fit from an XS to maybe M. Check the measurements. 

Overall: /5
I mean in general this would make a cute top and its a really nice cream/off-white so it would be a  nice kind of item to have in your closet. Yet because of little things here and there has me a little bit disappointed in this top because it had so much potential ;~; Despite that, I think an item like this would make a great outfit with anything still and puts a good twist to just a plain white crop top! 


Top: HERE
Skirt: Taobao
Socks: Muji
Shoes: Korea
Check out the store Banggood HERE 

THANKS FOR READING~~ (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)♥
Tumblr: aizou

No comments:

Post a Comment