Friday 7 August 2015

Sheinside Review: V-Neck Badges T-Shirt


Wassup everyone its August but its 22 degrees and like winter here which is really depressing also school starts in a month and all my friends are on vacation! Heres my review of this top and jeans from Shein




Bust(cm) :100cm
Shoulder(cm) :59cm
Size Available :one-size
Length(cm) :50cm
Sleeve Length(cm) :12cm
Color :Grey, White
Material :Cotton














Review:
Design:  /5
Pretty cute casual tee! The length is really nice as its not uncomfortable short but enough to be breezy. The badges have nice designs and colour schemes that goes with the shirt very well, but is not obnoxious at all! 

Quality: /5
The quality is decent, the badges are sewed on very tightly and neatly which is great! The material is a tad thin though.

Fitting: /5
I hate to give so many of the items I receive low ratings on fitting but :| yea the top is toonbig on me. There is only one-size and I would say this is a size Medium. Also the collar is a lot wider and lower than I thought it would be and I'm not that comfortable with it personally. Overall the fitting/shape of the product is fine, the boxy silhouette is there and still looks casual and loose! If you were not as tiny and flimsy as I am the shirt would probably look totally fine. 

Overall: /5
Good shirt!! Easy to pair with anything and a very forgiving color, shape and overall feel tbh. 

Top: HERE
Jacket: Culture Call (Korea)
Check out the store Shein HERE 



Size Available :S,M,L
Hip Size(cm) :S:70-78cm,M:74-82cm,L:78-86cm
Waist(cm) :S:60-68cm,M:64-72cm,L:68-76cm
Waist Type :High Waist
Color :Black, White
Material :Denim
Length(cm) :S:93cm,M:94cm,L:95cm






Review:
I actually already reviewed these jeans in my last Sheinside review (HERE) but I had gotten it in size S then, and it was too tight on me, so I actually got another pair in M! 
SO with this new pair, what I noticed was that the material was thinner and the denim is not as good quality as the one I received in size S? I know that doesn't really make sense because its the same item but thats what the fabric feels like to me! Also the waist fits me now (I'd say its like a size 0) but its a little loose on my thighs now ;~; but I basically have that problem with every pair of pants I buy so.....not a real problem. The rips are in the exact same places, so I appreciate the consistency haha. Another thing is that the leg length is EVEN SHORTER than the size S one I have so I guess they're not really consistent with that. Other than those differences, still a very great pair of jeans overall! 

Top: Korea
Jeans: HERE
Check out the store Shein HERE 

THANKS FOR READING~~ |°з°|
Tumblr: aizou

No comments:

Post a Comment